Protect your S-CAPEPLUS when it is not in use
When evacuating a care facility, company or hotel in an emergency, immobile individuals will require extra support to leave the building. An S-CAPEPLUS evacuation mattress should be in all multi-storey buildings, care homes, offices, hotels or hospitals – in fact anywhere where peoples safety is the responsibility of others. The Wall Cover for S-CAPEPLUS evacuation mattress will be attached to a wall in a convenient location for accessibility. With the Wall Cover you can ensure that your evacuation mattress is ready for immediate use during an emergency evacuation.
- Helps keep the evacuation mattress in optimum condition in case of an emergency
- Made of a strong PVC cloth to ensure ultimate protection
- Designed to protect your S-CAPEPLUS when not in use
A choice of two colours. Print personalisation is possible.
Due to its recognisable colour, anyone knows that your building is equipped with this life-saving device. You have a choice of two colours: green or red. The Wall Cover comes with wall brackets and an installation guide. In a few simple steps, the Wall Cover can be attached to a wall.
There is a possibility to print the name of your organisation onto the Wall Cover or change the existing print. For German customers, there is a possibility to print “Evakuierungsmatratze” on the outside. French customers could go for “Matelas d’evacuation”. There is a wide range of options possible.
- Keep your S-CAPEPLUS clean at all times
- Material closure: hook and loop fasteners
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 100 x 60 x 17cm
- Please note that the S-CAPEPLUS Evacuation Mattress is sold separately.